HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Welcome to the Jokers Community

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lylow

PostSubject: Welcome to the Jokers Community   Thu May 17, 2018 12:44 pm

Hi guys,

So as most of you know, I've left the stress of running a clan behind me, and decided to create the Jokers Community. (The name of the community may change in the future, but for now, I still feel like using the Joker as our symbol).

The community here will be for anyone at all, to hang out, game, and have fun. No memberships, no recruitment or trial periods, no excessive rules. The idea will be to invite anyone and everyone that you meet in-game, to come have some laughs with us. Hopefully we can grow the community to a size where there will always be someone around to have a game with, in whatever game we're playing.

But obviously if there's any trouble from people not getting along, users arguing or being unpleasant - then we'll ask those people to leave. 1 warning, then removed. No more week-long discussions and trying to "fix" problem members. Simply put: unwanted people will be kicked.

I'll also try and make the majority of my posts in here to be short and sweet. No one wants to read a 1,000 essay - and quite frankly, I don't want to write the things any more either!

So this potentially being my biggest post for a while, I'll close with saying thank you to all of you who've decided to come across to the new community. I look forward to having plenty of laughs and games together in the future.

Make yourselves at home, post up about anything that you want, and enjoy some banter on the forums here too if you like.

Thank you again, and welcome!

- Lylow
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Welcome to the Jokers Community
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Jokers :: Community Corner :: Jokers Community-
Jump to: