Laugh in the Face of Battle!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Worldwide Reveal May 24th!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lylow

PostSubject: Worldwide Reveal May 24th!   Sun May 20, 2018 5:13 pm

The new Battlefield is going to be revealed in just a few short days.

For those that missed the notification on our Discord - "Battlefield V" is the working title for the game - and depending on what we learn this coming Thursday, I'll probably have to change the name of our Battlefield 5 forum section here!

The reveal stream will go live on Youtube at 5am Thursday morning, the 24th of May (7am New Zealand time). To tune in and find out all the news - watch the Official Battlefield Youtube channel here:

I have no doubt we'll have plenty of reports and details following the live stream - so if a 4:59am wake up call Thursday morning isn't your thing - stay tuned on here and on Discord, to learn more about BF:V!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lylow

PostSubject: Re: Worldwide Reveal May 24th!   Wed May 23, 2018 11:22 pm

And so......... the reveal is here!

What will the setting be???!!!!!

• WW2?
  • Vietnam?
  • An alternate future / history?

Stay tuned tomorrow morning (in 6 hours time) for all the info.

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bubba

PostSubject: Re: Worldwide Reveal May 24th!   Thu May 24, 2018 1:05 pm

anyone a little disappointed with it?

i didnt love battlefield 1, hope they do a better job on this one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lylow

PostSubject: Re: Worldwide Reveal May 24th!   Thu May 24, 2018 11:13 pm

Hey  Bubba mate! Smile

Well, what I've been saying all day is that it's only a reveal video. So I'm reserving judgement until I actually see a game-play vid.

I didn't watch the whole 97 minute stream, but Youtuber JackFrags clearly did, because he's released a 25 minute long explanation video, including all the stuff that the reveal streamers prattled on about for those ninety-seven minutes.

And it's actually JackFrags vid that's got me excited! The reveal vid was only a 4/10 or maybe a 5/10 for me. But the content in JackFrags video told us the whole story, and because of that, I'm REALLY keen to see the game-play vids that come out of the E3 expo in a month.

Frags reckons that:

• Behemoths are gone.
  • Elite kits are gone.
  • Random bullet deviation is gone.
  • False "visual" recoil is gone.

And they're introducing a system that truly relies on squad and team work:

• No more lone wolf's or rambo's - because you won't spawn with enough ammo to go on a 1-man rampage.
  • You will only auto-regen a small amount by yourself. Medics are the only class that can fully heal you.
  • Anyone can revive you, and they can actually carry your dead body to cover, to rev you safely (but again - only medics will give you a "full" 100HP revive).
  • You can look around while you're knocked down, waiting for a revive, and actually call to team mates near you.
  • You can build sandbag fortifications around the map, to hold positions, or create a strong point to stop the enemy team flanking.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lylow

PostSubject: Re: Worldwide Reveal May 24th!   Thu May 24, 2018 11:14 pm

Here is a small summary video that breaks down the reveal trailer. There's actually a HELL of a lot more detail in it, than you realise. But because it's all happening at lightning pace, you really can't understand what you're seeing.

Goes for 10 minutes, but well worth the watch:

And for anyone that hasn't seen it yet - here's the original reveal trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fb1MR85XFOc&t=33s

And the longer 25 minute JackFrags BFV explanation video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xegBXGaFrOU
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worldwide Reveal May 24th!   

Back to top Go down

Worldwide Reveal May 24th!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Jokers :: Community Corner :: Battlefield V-
Jump to: